---
F R E N D Z  of martian
---
The World Service news is excellent.  It is reportage, not politically
biased reporting and is agendaless.  Which is what news should be.

Robert Clayton wrote:

> ---
> F R E N D Z  of martian
> ---
>
> >The idea of the BBC as a public service broadcaster is naive. Public
> >propaganda and control might be more appropriate.
>
> I don't believe so, the news coverage on Radio is always far better  than
> the television, Radio 4 and Radio 5 live are worth the license fee along for
> their quality of output and of course so is the world service.
>
> R.
>
> --
> Sent to you via the frendz list at marsbard.com

Mike Harris
Open Systems and Internet Consultant
Psand España, C/ de l'Encarnació 35 2º 2ª
08012 Barcelona, Spain
Tel:     +34 93 213 6872 / +34 69 676 3122
Website: www.psand.net

Sent to you via the frendz list at marsbard.com