---
F R E N D Z  of martian
---

I'm sure the sysadmins on the list will have something to say, but surely
if the sysadmins blocked all the ports except the ones actually in use by
something other than napster, then even if napster tried to use other
ports (or users configured it to), the ports are already occupied.
(email/other tunnelling excepted...)

Although I can completely understand it on the level of "you're stealing
your company's expensive bandwidth"

As a company director *and* network (such as it is) administrator, I'm
afraid I can sympathise with your BOFH.

martian

Sent to you via the frendz list at marsbard.com