---
F R E N D Z  of martian
---

A trick for when the site wants to send you an email to confirm
membership or something:

get yourself a cjb.net domain (free) and set it up to forward *all*
emails you receive at that domain (mine is marsbard.cjb.net)

now when you go to sign up at bastards.com, use the email address
bastards.com@<domain>.cjb.net

When you get email sent to this address the 'To:' field should show
the address 'bastards.com@<domain>.cjb.net' and if you start getting
spam (a) you can tell who it came from, and (b) you can set up filtering
rules to junk it before you see it.

Having said that I guess that [EMAIL PROTECTED] gets a lot of unsolicited mail.

martian

Sent to you via the frendz list at marsbard.com