Phil,

You're always asking for datsets and the site Tom linked to is full of them
(http://services.alphaworks.ibm.com/manyeyes/browse/data). How about using
your tools on one of them and then reporting back to the group? I'm sure
we'd all be happy to comment on the results once we had a concrete example
of the power of your tools.

Robert