Googling "grounded theory software" comes up with NVivo and Nudist (both
available through http://www.qsrinternational.com/). Both have free 30 day
trials.

Robert

On 1/29/07, Nicholas Thompson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

 Hi, All.

Is there a software that would allow me to listen to a piece of news media
and using the key pad, allocate the content to categories as it streams by.

So, for instance, when I was done, I could say that, say,  some proportion
of time is dedicated to junk, some to real news, or some to the left and
some to the right, etc.

Free would be good.

Nick

Nicholas S. Thompson
Professor of Psychology and Ethololgy, Clark University (
[EMAIL PROTECTED])
Research Associate, Redfish Group, Santa Fe, NM ([EMAIL PROTECTED])