Yeah, we're still waiting for our's, too.

-tj

On Dec 19, 2007 4:35 PM, Owen Densmore <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> We participated as well, but do not yet have the critter.
>
> BTW: I was thinking that the 632 Complex might conceive of a XO
> project of some sort, possibly even using local school kids as well.
>
>    -- Owen
>
> On Dec 19, 2007, at 12:24 PM, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
>
> > Friam-ers --
> >
> > If memory serves, several of us participated in the One Laptop Per
> > Child Give1Get1 program.? I received mine yesterday and the NEW
> > MEXICAN may be interested in doing a story.? Perhaps we can bring
> > them this Friday.
> >
> > - Claiborne Booker -

J. T. Johnson
Institute for Analytic Journalism -- Santa Fe, NM USA
www.analyticjournalism.com
505.577.6482(c)                                 505.473.9646(h)
http://www.jtjohnson.com                 [EMAIL PROTECTED]

"You never change things by fighting the existing reality.
To change something, build a new model that makes the
existing model obsolete."
                                                  -- Buckminster Fuller