Have you ever hit your thumb with a hammer?  I don't mean just taking a
little girlie swipe at it, I mean NAILING the sucker.

That's real, man.

Even little brains can wrap themselves around the reality of "This *really*
hurts."

Ok, back to deep discussions of phenomenology, ontology, and epistemology.
Really.  I'm heading out the door to another dimensional reality; one that
involves beer, saxophones, and blues.

--Doug