Hoping there's someone on this list that knows something about spiders in New Mexico... There were two of these hanging out just on the outside of my house in Santa Fe. One had made a large somewhat circular web about 2 ft across. At night it would sit in the middle, during the day it would hide in a corner. You can get an idea of the size from the tines of the dining fork. I think they are big. I've not yet been successful in finding anything online that seems to come any where close. Any ideas on what type it is, should I be worried?

Let me know if you'd like a higher res. image.

Thanks,
Robert C