Merle Lefkoff wrote:

Have I missed something? I don't recall having seen anything by Philip Roth on anyone's list. And now that I think about it, I've been musing for some time about the dearth of neurotic Jewish intellectuals in Friam--especially noteworthy given our Complexity forefathers: Murray, David, Stu, etc. Why do you think this might be so, Nick? Pamela?

Merle