Well not just that but hopefuly it's a time to apreciat the unreal
amount of help asia does for the global economy. That being said
offshoring is a horrible way to run the US economy. It makes it way to
sustible to not just economic problems but natural acts of God! More
work done 'in house' in the long run produces more job oprotunaties
and ensures that companies need not unduly wory about certain what
ifs: from earthquakes to just being fickle.