All questions about necessity are of an "if, then" form.

If we want to stop a military offensive aimed at the Libyan people, is it
necessary to open Pandora's Box, ?... well, yes.

Did you have a different "if" in mind?

Eric

P.S. By "we" I surprisingly mean France and Britain, it is nice to have the US
not the primary force behind a military action for once.

On Sat, Mar 19, 2011 04:55 PM, Alfredo Covaleda <alfredocoval...@gmail.com>
wrote:

>Is it necessary to open Pandora's Box?

Eric Charles