Ah, but the polluter (the bosses, the bosses they're eating strawberries and cream!) doesn't give a damn. It's only a "cost" to those folks in, say, Bhopal, at least during the original time of export and perhaps not even then until the balloon goes up. The polluter and her accountants don't even consider it.