Nanci Paloski(sp) has stated that in essence SOPA is to heavy handed.
Google has argude with mixed luck that the DMCA and Copyright law is
sufficient for what SOPA wants to achieve.(See NY times articles).
What bugs me about it-IF it passes google could get a court order
because someone searched for Linux torent and ISO. BUT Because of the
keywords ISO and Torent google would theoreticly have to contact
someone who knows someone. Just a bad idea.