I am interested in attending. Live and work in MN however I could fit this
in with a trip to Denver the following week.

I am a design engineer, scholar of Bucky Fuller, biomimicry education
fellow, and teach online sustainable design classes through MCAD.
Interested in how I can get my students doing more collaboration.

               Curt

http://www.linkedin.com/pub/curt-mcnamara-m-eng-p-e/3/b21/b89