Sorry for not collecting all my responses up into one email, but I guess
that technically, I do have one more complaint about the Nexus 4: battery
life is somewhat reduced from having to run the push notifications fixer
app to nudge the phone awake every 5 minutes, for those occasions that the
buggy Qualcomm wifi driver has temporarily defeated the workaround
described here <http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2072930>.