But I like it! Should happen an odd number of times a year! Clocks are arbitrary anyhow; just wake up with the Sun.

On 3/11/13 3:25 PM, Owen Densmore wrote:
The title sez it all:
    Eliminate the bi-annual time change caused by Daylight Savings Time |
    We the People: Your Voice in Our Government

Basically a petition to either keep DST or standard time, and not flip/flop for no apparent reason. Arizona for example has survived without time change so maybe the rest of us can too?

https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/eliminate-bi-annual-time-change-caused-daylight-savings-time/ShChxpKh

I am SO sick of this weird, unnecessary attack on my poor ailing metabolism. Takes me a week to adjust. Taint needed.

   -- Owen