Speaking of color, and humorous variations on WYSIWIG, my favorite is WYSIWIP,
which said that (pre-Windows, DOS) Microsoft programmers drink Coca Cola,
whereas Mac programmers drink Mountain Dew: Coca Cola goes in brown and comes
out yellow, whereas Mountain Dew goes in yellow and comes out yellow (What You
See Is What You Pee).

:-0

Gary

 Mac programmers drink