You just READ the Google homepage. What actually happened? How do you digest your dinner? The problem at hand is not a new one.

Couple years ago (2011), David Krakauer gave the Ulam lecture, which had some observations on outsourcing competencies. I seem to recall he thought it was a good and necessary thing.