I’m so ambivalent about this and MOO in general. From the standpoint of
learning, it offers many advantages, including training many more people who
don’t have the resources to attend a college or university (notice I said
training, not educating). From a social standpoint, there are so many
intangibles to be gained by spending time face-to-face with other knowledge
seekers (wow, does that sound idealistic).

# Gary