Have you received the one with the subject line, "Bad things are being said
on line".   It give you a link to go to find out your "reputation report"

Great business model.  All I can do not to look to see what they have on me.
But  I figure that with the number of people named Nicholas Thompson in this
world (we are as thick on the ground as rabbits in Australia)  if somebody
is saying bad things about at least one of us, the world is a very strange
place, indeed.

Nick

Nicholas S. Thompson

Clark University