FRIAMers--

I have an older but perfectly good Epson Perfection 1650 flatbed scanner
with a transparency/negative adapter. The only problem: It requires 32-bit
software (won't work with 64-bit), and my computers are now 64-bit. It
could be used with Vuescan software, which costs a little bit to get a
version that doesn't imprint watermarks on the scanned images. OR, if you
have a system with a 32-bit OS, it'll work like a charm. I've converted
many negatives and slides to jpegs, copied photographic prints, and scanned
documents of all sizes and shapes (manually, alas) and used OCR to make
them editable. And it'll act as a copier by sending an image directly to
your printer.

Free to a good home. Also free to a bad home. Send me an email if you're
interested.

--Bruce Abell

--
Bruce Abell