This tweet turned up in a search for the #wcsj2015 hashtag -- a conference
of science journalists going on in South Korea where a Nobel biologist has
made such a sexist ass of himself that the Royal Society decided to
publicly distance itself (
https://royalsociety.org/news/2015/06/tim-hunt-comments/) from him -- but
the subtitle of the book featured in the tweet bears on this discussion:

https://twitter.com/AskAstroAlex/status/608419170821246976

-- rec --