I have to thank every one,

Truth is that we all will die.

Social Justice is about  allowing people to delay knowledge of the inevitable.

Reality is hard, Delusion intoxicating.

Sobriety is a grim life style.

I started listening to Nigel Kennedy again …

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Q7DrtPZw5s

How time flies…

Admitting to both only leads to melancholy.

So let’s all get thoroughly pissed, the reality will still be there when we
wake up.

I Hope someone prepares the coffee. That seems the basis for any social
structure; bemused sympathy.

vib

Vladimyr

Well, Canada now has the same malady. The crowds were chanting Trump slogans in
Calgary they even had preprinted

placards , maybe in French and English.