Yes, having left Carnegie Mellon in 1998 I occasionally inquire about
former colleagues only to learn that they are deceased. Fienberg's office
was down the hall from mine but I didn't know him well.  On the other hand
I can count about 10 whom I did know well.  Most were younger than I.

Did you answer Nick about the bubble's performance in very cold weather.

Frank

Frank

Frank Wimberly
Phone (505) 670-9918