I'm sorry to hear that. Sincere condolences from Germany,
Jochen

-------- Original message --------From: Tom Johnson <t...@jtjohnson.com> Date:
12/16/18  07:28  (GMT+01:00) To: "Friam@redfish. com" <friam@redfish.com>
Subject: [FRIAM] Doug Robert's death
I picked this up from Facebook. A talented, lovely guy. I will miss his
presence at FRIAM, on the bandstands and on FB. TJ≠===≠==================
A dear friend and a great man, Doug Roberts, passed away this week. I've known
Doug and his lovely wife, Ingrun, for over 30 years and have always been awed
by his sharp intellect, razor wit, and endless energy. World-class computer
programmer, saxophone player, writer, parrot rescuer, motorcycle enthusiast,
blogger, etc. ... his intellectual curiosity knew no bounds. He was to his
friends as the sun is to the planets ... a constant source of energy and the
strongest gravitational force in your universe. He will be missed by so many
people whose lives he touched. Rest well my friend, you've earned it."