This should serve as a case study for one the more ssa sdrowkcab BS
things I've ever encountered. Aka facebook. For whatever dumb reason
was having trouble with their chat thing (messages?messenger?).
Bassically when I tried to go to facebook propper chrome being a POS
crashed and something facebook uses to login from gmail didn't work.
And logged out out.
What's facebook solution, if you can't log in normally? to use your
phone. I didn't have that app installed. So it turns out that you just
about lost that FB account if you use their pincode thing. (2fa) as
well.  For what ever reason they don't have a dedicated app and site
for using 2Fa. the only way to get back in is to practically sell a
soul.
In in small text, and reddit of allplaces I found through sheer luck
and being a stubbar assh er um a mutable lifeform with extreme
opinions and generally don't do bs well. That how you recover your
account is a selfie/resting derpface picture, and a picture of your
ID,and then you might get the account back.

I have a question: who in QA approved that? I meen surely someone in
that pipeline asked what if that idelic FB world goes wrong, and that
also having an app for that is just a good idea. Assuming you want to
number gen. the pure amount of derp and random I'd imagine makes that
a hard number to guess.

https://bit.ly/virtualfriam