Oh neet. I didn't know their's more than one kind of capsaicin. I wonder if
part of the extra complexity for flavoring is somehow because of
endorphins. Plus having washed it down with beer (and milk if that's your
thing).  Then it'd become a question of what beer is best to battle the
fireball of chilli? I'm thinking a good belgium or IPA  (RIP second street)
would be solidly in the top 10 for flavor and alcohol.

https://bit.ly/virtualfriam