Ok so my brain hurts a little now.
We as humans in the very least accelerated climate change because to many
carbons is bad. ok cool. got that.
-Fusion is the new hotness.
And here we have the problem:
What's with avoiding research into if matter/antimatter would be practical?
-Fusion (for now) is not practical
Fission is. If we don't want more cabins from coal plants. What's stopping
us from either bringing back online, and or building breeder reactor
plants? is it just NIMBY and feers of a 3 mile island? or is their some
other deeper problem to fission breeder reactors?
I meen I don't know man if you were to tell me: hey: for the same cost of
lifetime of clean up and PR costs of one coal plant you can refurbish 2
fission plants and as a bonus have some of the cleanest air quality
available. I'd say yes. but then I think Fission(breeder style) Is super
duper cool. Hell you can swim in water used for cooling "spent" rods.

Back to our regularly scheduled debates about the meaning of life.
https://bit.ly/virtualfriam