I'm sure y'all have seen this already. But it was new to me.

https://www.berndnaut.nl/works/molds/
https://youtu.be/GRHWCcOktHI

- Smilde is a Dutch artist who has been creating artworks involving real clouds formed indoors since 2010. - The clouds are created using a fog machine and water vapor. He builds a "wall" of vapor then introduces smoke which interacts with the vapor to briefly form cloud shapes.
- The clouds only last for a few seconds before dispersing. His art aims to
capture transience.
- He photographs the clouds, often with professional photographers, striving
for technically perfect images.
- The photos typically show the clouds set against the backgrounds of rooms or
buildings, like a church nave where he was recently invited to work.
- Smilde sees ambiguity and duality in the works - the clouds can seem
threatening or divine, building up then quickly falling apart.
- His cloud photos have spread widely online since 2012 when Time Magazine
highlighted them. They have universal appeal.
- He has staged fashion shoots with designers using the clouds. His works sell
for thousands of euros.

--
ꙮ Mɥǝu ǝlǝdɥɐuʇs ɟᴉƃɥʇ' ʇɥǝ ƃɹɐss snɟɟǝɹs˙ ꙮ

https://bit.ly/virtualfriam