No need to confirm your desire to stay in FRIAM - though we do appreciate
your sentiments :-)

The request to confirm staying in the group is not from the FRIAM ListServ
- it is from a different email listserv, groups.io.

This thread started from Doug who is apparently in 18th Century Worlds
group (18thcwor...@groups.io) and forwarded his confirmation to
friam@redfish.com by mistake..

BTW, I am in the Intl Society of Alife at m...@isal.groups.io and got a
similar message last week.