Nick -

Do you know if they do the ones on the left anti-chiral to those on the right like high-torque machinery and heavy truck lugs (don't ask me how I know this, only that I've broken a few wrenches with cheater bars from forgetting it).

That close to the brain, you would think they would account for mental coriolis effect?

Asking for a friend...

- Steve

So, you missed it because you got screwed. Got it.

    I was hoping to join you for a bit today but a super long dentist
    appointment intruded. sscrewing and screwing unscrewing and
    screwing unscrewin and screwing. An hour and a half. Exhausting
    but not painful open, open more open bit more. Absent the
    apocalypse, I should get my new teeth bolted in on February 15.
https://bit.ly/virtualfriam