The web apps were originally done while I was in Boston, I like the idea of
web pages which can be downloaded and installed on your phone, or tablet,
or laptop to provide entertainment while trapped in airplane mode.

  change.elf.org - the iching in multiple translations which install
lazily, once you install the app and access the version.
  mahjong.elf.org - mahjong solitaire, recently updated to allow backtrack
to arbitrary points in the discard pile.
  hp15c.elf.org - a web app wrapper around the HP15C calculator emulator
written by Greg Hewgill.
  moons.elf.org - a lunar phase graphic calendar, due for an update, too.

I'm working on some more.

-- rec --

https://bit.ly/virtualfriam