On 24/09/16 17:56, Martin Baker wrote:
Apart from Homotopy (which I will look at next) the only anomaly is
projective plane, see line 19 below.

Just realised whats wrong with projective plane, it should have 2 vertices like this:

  -- generate a minimal projective plane.
  projectivePlane() : DeltaComplex(VertexSetAbstract) ==
      dC := DeltaComplex(VertexSetAbstract)
      vs1 := vertexSeta(2)$VertexSetAbstract
      deltaComplex(vs1, [[[1, -2], [1, -2]], [[1, -2, 1, -2]]])$dC

So, I've just patched the patch, still in the same place:

https://github.com/martinbaker/fricasAlgTop/blob/master/alg_top2.patch
and the file is here:
https://github.com/martinbaker/fricasAlgTop/blob/master/alg_top.spad