Waldek,

I see that you have added default 'T()' and "_|_" in Logic.

It just seems a bit wasteful to hardwire the two notations to be exactly the same. Where one seems to be logic terminology and the other seems to be lattice terminology:

T == true
___|__ == false

especially since, in denotational semantics, we may want them to mean different things at the same time:

    / \
   /   \
true   false
   \   /
    \ /
    _|_

I think it is in ILogic (intuitionistic logic) that the clash is strongest because, in the above diagram 'T' represents a contradiction, in ILogic 'false' often represents a contradiction. So would it make more sense to connect the two notations which represent contradiction like this:

T == false

If this is the wrong way round then I realise this is my fault as that is what I did originally. Its just that I like to draw 'true' at the top because it makes /\ and \/ (meet and join) look right in diagrams:

  A     B
   \   /
    \ /
    (A \/ B)

But perhaps its more important that the notation for contradiction should coincide?

Martin