We have discussed this before, namely the default dynamic-space-size
is not enough during build.

Recently there is a github issue hitting by this on freebsd.

I get hit by this issue a few times as well, because the default
"./configure" no longer works and sometimes I forget to use
'./configure --with-lisp="sbcl --dynamic-space-size 2048"'.

I believe current situation is not friendly for new users,
(and it's not documented explicitly in INSTALL), and cumbersome
for developers.

We should make "./configure" work by default.

I think the following is a good solution:

1. Check the dynamic-space-size of the given SBCL.
2. If it is not enough, we append a proper argument to it.

This has the advantage that the user can still specify a
larger dynamic-space-size and will not be overwritten by
our default value, which was the old plan in previous discussion.

Also from the freebsd bug report [1], shall we use
"--disable-ldb --disable-debugger" by default as well?

[1] https://github.com/fricas/fricas/issues/161

- Qian