" riCAS does not allows floating point numbers in integrands. This
causes errors like:

Exception raised: TypeError >> An error occurred when FriCAS evaluated
(x)*(exp((x)*(((-0.10000000000000001)::EXPR INT)))): Cannot convert the
value from type Float to Expression(Integer) ."

I found there is only one such input

sqlite> select count(*) from main where fricas_anti LIKE '%Cannot convert
the value from type Float%';
1

It turns out this is how it was in the original Mathematica Rubi input file:

{x/E^(0.1*x), x, 3, -100/E^(x/10) - (10*x)/E^(x/10), 1}

May be Albert Rich had typo when he wrote this one. I will fix it in a
future update. I did not
see this myself before.

For the other ones you say they look like interface errors, will look at
these as well and see what I can find.
If they are sagemath interface issues, will report then to sagemath,

--Nasser

On Tuesday, April 16, 2024 at 7:56:51 AM UTC-5 Waldek Hebisch wrote:

> [...]
> > <
> https://12000.org/my_notes/CAS_integration_tests/reports/summer_2024/indexchapter2.htm>
>

> > Has now updated list of all exceptions generated by FriCAS 1.3.10 built
> > with sbcl 2.3.11 on Linux via sagemath 10.3.
> >
> > Percentage of integrals which generated an exception is 2.19%
> >
> > Total number of integrals tested is now 106,812
> >
> > The page above shows the commands and the exceptions generated.
> >
> > Individual tests Reports are not yet completed, they are building now
> from
> > Latex and it will take may be 3-4 weeks to finish. But the main top
> level
> > report
> > <
> https://12000.org/my_notes/CAS_integration_tests/reports/summer_2024/index.htm>
>

> > is completed now.
> >
> > Fricas did well. 4th place out of 9 CAS systems with 77.117% solved.
> >
> > The SQL database is also fully build and contains all the result of all
> > tests. Link to the database page to download is here
> > <
> https://12000.org/my_notes/CAS_integration_tests/reports/summer_2024/DATA_BASE/index.htm>
>
> the
> > database can be used to obtain more information about each test made.
> Some
> > examples
> >
> > Find number of integrals failed by Fricas with exception
> >
> > sqlite> select count(*) from main where fricas_grade="F(-2)";
> > 2339
> >
> > Get list of all exceptions by Fricas. The sagemath-Fricas interface is
> much
> > better now than before (I am using sagemath 10.3).
> >
> > I see very few exceptions due to sagemath interface issues now. (such
> > as exp_integral_e)
>
> Thanks for information. The exceptions below look like Sage
> errors:
>
> Exception raised: RecursionError >> maximum recursion depth exceeded
>
> Exception raised: RuntimeError >> no explicit roots found
>
> Exception raised: AttributeError >> NoneType object has no attribute
> replace
>
> Exception raised: AttributeError
>
> and (as you mentioned) a bunch of errors like:
>
> Exception raised: TypeError >> An error occurred when FriCAS evaluated
> ((x)^(((100)::EXPR INT)))*(exp_integral_e(((1)::EXPR INT),(a)*(x))):
> There are no library operations named exp_integral_e Use HyperDoc
> Browse or issue
>
> FriCAS does not allows floating point numbers in integrands. This
> causes errors like:
>
> Exception raised: TypeError >> An error occurred when FriCAS evaluated
> (x)*(exp((x)*(((-0.10000000000000001)::EXPR INT)))): Cannot convert the
> value from type Float to Expression(Integer) .
>
> The one below look as borderline case: here "failed" comes from FriCAS,
> but fishy type, that is:
>
> SparseUnivariatePolynomial(Expression(Complex(Integer)))
>
> suggests that there is something wrong with "user input", that is

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/fricas-devel/0f80e0ed-35dd-41bf-b804-29c8b812462en%40googlegroups.com.
  • [fricas-devel] fyi... 'Nasser M. Abbasi' via FriCAS - computer algebra system
    • Re: [fricas-d... Waldek Hebisch
      • Re: [fric... 'Nasser M. Abbasi' via FriCAS - computer algebra system
        • Re: [... 'Nasser M. Abbasi' via FriCAS - computer algebra system
          • R... 'Martin R' via FriCAS - computer algebra system
            • ... Waldek Hebisch
              • ... 'Martin R' via FriCAS - computer algebra system
                • ... 'Nasser M. Abbasi' via FriCAS - computer algebra system
                • ... 'Martin R' via FriCAS - computer algebra system
                • ... 'Martin R' via FriCAS - computer algebra system
                • ... Dima Pasechnik
                • ... 'Martin R' via FriCAS - computer algebra system
                • ... dimpase