I found this by accident, when comparing trunk book against
1.3.10 book.

In section 8.5.3 (page 316), there were 6 solutions.

(1) -> radicalSolve([3*x^3+y+1,y^2-4],[x,y])

Git bisect points to 50f391bc.

====

This raises the question that how can we make sure the
book content does not change unexpectedly like this?

- Qian