I thought it might be my left over. Clearly I was wrong.

I tried to be careful to keep my symbolic work off the master track.
Axiom open source work was done in parallel with my CCNY research
so I was doing both efforts at once.

The domain name sounded like a name I might have created.
My memory isn't what it used to be. My apologies.