On Fri, May 10, 2024 at 05:10:45PM +0200, Grégory Vanuxem wrote:
> For information, exhibited on SBCL-2.3.2 (GiHub) but also on SBCL-2.4.4. I
> tried early this morning to revert parts of this commit without success, I
> abandoned, it is too Lispish for me I think.

You can try to revert change to symbol.spad, change to i-resolv.boot,
second hunk in macros.lisp + change to vmlisp.lisp.  Those 3 are
independent on each other and to remaining changes.

At first glance change to i-resolv.boot is most likely to produce
effect below.  OTOH it should do the same thing an all systems...