The Baltimore Ethical Society will be holding a memorial for Walter
Gantt, who served the Society in many capacities including president,
Sunday school director, and representative on the Board of the AEU, in
the amphitheater at Camp Puhtok at 11 a.m. on Sunday, May 27, just prior
to our spring picnic at the camp.  The memorial will be an opportunity
for those who remember Walter to share their memories and for newer
members to learn about an important chapter of our past.

Directions to Camp Puktok for the memorial and the spring picnic:

 From I-695 take exit 24 and travel north on Route 83.
 From Route 83 take exit 27 and turn right on Mt. Carmel Road.
At the traffic light turn right on York Road.
Go one block and turn left at the light on Monkton Road.
Go 0.7 mile and bear left on Big Falls Road.
The main camp entrance is 1.2 miles on the right marked by a wooden sign.
Follow the gravel road past "the bears" to the parking area.