Dear Friends of BES,

We are starting to publish our newsletter BESpeak digitally.
Download the September issue here:

    http://BaltimoreEthicalSociety.org/Documents/BESpeak_2009_09.pdf  .

If you are currently receiving BESpeak in the mail, then this month you will
still receive a paper copy, but beginning next month if your mailing
label says "e-copy", you will only receive it via e-mail unless you let us
know that you still want a paper copy.  Of course, you could print your own
copy from the e-mail as well.  If your label does not say "e-copy" but you are
receiving this e-mail and would like to only receive an e-mail copy, please
let us know that as well.  See the newsletter for more details.

Please note that the September coffeehouse has been canceled.
The coffeehouse will resume in October.

The Second Friday Ironweed Film Club selection will be "War Child":

    http://www.ironweedfilms.com/films/war-child .

Sincerely,

Karen Elliott
BES President