Dernier retour de Cogent:

*"Customers traversing one of our main core routers in Paris may have
reported intermittent connectivity issues and packet loss between 04:00 CET
and 09:14 CET. Issue was escalated immediately to our IP Engineering
department as well as to our vendor. After extensive troubleshooting, the
affected device has been reloaded and routing/packet loss issues have
ceased.*

*Our vendor has gathered the required information from the affected device,
and will investigate further about the root cause of the problem.*

*Your service should be working normally at this time, and no further
impact should be seen on your service."*

<http://www.serinyatelecom.fr/signatures/evenement-serinyatelecom.php>