On Wed, 2022-04-27 at 09:47 +0200, Clement Cavadore wrote:
> J'ai un Paris-Bruxelles de down, et DE-CIX a perdu un Francfort-NYC
> cette nuit, j'imagine que ca pourrait être lié:
>
> "Currently, the link between NYC1 and FRA12 is down and that is
> causing link saturation between NYC2 and FRA6. We are investigating
> the issue and we are in touch with our vendor. We will update you
> with our findings."

Les derniers updates de DE-CIX:

UPDATE 2022-04-27 13:44 UTC:
Cables have been cut inside the chamber and they have called out their
repair team and contractors have reached the site and confirmed the
break was due to vandalism(sabotage).
As per the update from the provider, the cut has been localized between
Mareuil-lès-Meaux & Paris and the provider has engineers on site
troubleshooting. We will update you with new info ASAP.

UPDATE 2022-04-27 13:02 UTC:
As per update from provider, cut has been localized between Mareuil-
lès-Meaux & Paris. Repair team is now engaged and awaiting ETA, further
updates to come.

--
Clément Cavadore