Hi eveverybody,

As the classes are about to begin tomorrow, I just want to have fun
with something before I'm busy with my homework and stuff. So
yesterday I took about 3 hours going out and took ~ 600MB of photos
around the pickler tower clock. Then with the magic assistance of
Microsoft software called 'Photosynth', after ~12 hours of
calculation, the Pickler Clock Tower was synth'ed in 3D.

Pretty cool, except for not running in MacOS and Linux yet (and no, it
won't run in WINE). Now what we need is a proper screensaver :-)

Feel free to forward if you think that can be sort of cool for someone
who have never seen Truman.
- Huan.

--
Huan Truong • http://tnhh.info • 1-660-349-8508