I'm busy on T 7-9PM, W 5PM+, so I prefer to have the meeting on R or F
evenings.

IMHO free software is getting more and more attention from the masses -
thanks to the netbook market, so this is a very good time we can do
something. What is "something" really depends on how we plans to
organize it.

Also, about my thoughts on Truman budget cut, we're not spending a small
amount of money for software licenses - some of which are not used very
efficiently, such as having the whole Windows-MS office suite-Adobe
Acrobat Pro for *every* computer, some of which don't get used at all,
some are used just for Word and e-mail (while (Linux /) oOo/go-oo /
evolution / PDF Creator ... can do as well) So that's also something we
can think about.

- Huan T.