Hi,

I am Justin Nichols, and I am the current webmaster for the Kirksville Bike
Co-Op.  I have been on this list for most of my college career (though I
have not attended many FSCK meetings), and I thought this would be a good
place to recruit a new webmaster for the Co-Op (I should graduate in May).

The webmaster's main responsibility would be the maintenance and updating of
our web page: bike.truman.edu
Its very simple hand written HTML and CSS, and it is set up with ITS for
webdav from a linux box.  It has become a little ungaingly to apply
overarching changes, but overall I have found it to be managable.  I didn't
really know what I was doing when I wrote it, so I'm sure a few things could
be done better.  Also, there would be no restrictions on changing/re-writing
things, as long as the content is maintained.

Our webmaster is also likely to have some responsibility for maintaining our
shop computer (its a windows box, belongs to ITS).  You would also be
expected to attend our weekly meetings.

It is possible to get scholarship job hours for this work, however I doubt
that you could get enough hours with just the webmaster position.  It is
very possible to combine this with work as a shop mechanic (no prior
experience necessary), and learn how to work on bicycles to cover the rest
of your hours.

If you are interested, please contact myself (jln...@truman.edu) or Erica
(our org. coordinator) at kirksvillebikec...@gmail.com.  You would also want
to attend one (or more) of our meetings.  They are Monday at 5:30pm in
MG2050.

Justin