From: "Google SketchUp" <sketchupcontest.bou...@sketchup.com>
Date: April 13, 2009 9:10:43 AM CDT
To: <mill...@truman.edu>
Subject: Enter the 2009 Google SketchUp Student Bridge Modeling Competition

Dear Educational SketchUp User,

Are you in awe of the engineering that goes into designing a bridge? Do you have a favorite local, famous, or historical bridge you'd like to see in Google Earth? The Google SketchUp 2009 International Student Bridge Modeling Competition is under way! Now you have a chance to show off your modeling skills by entering the competition anytime before June 15, 2009.

Model your bridge in Google SketchUp, geo-reference it in Google Earth, and submit the bridge by uploading to the Google 3D Warehouse to earn eternal online glory and, if you win, a handsome prize. You can enter this competition if you're a student at a higher education institution almost anywhere in the world. Take a look at this 3D Warehouse collection to get inspired, and good luck!

You're receiving this email as a result of downloading Google SketchUp Pro. If you would like to unsubscribe from all emails click here.
Google Inc.
2590 Pearl Street, Suite 110
Boulder, CO 80302
sketchup.google.com