Dr. Don,

Cadaver can only do Basic authentication, and so can davfs2. I tried but apparently they didn't work ( http://www.linuxquestions.org/questions/linux-enterprise-47/linux-server-mounting-ms-sharepoint-webdav-folder-652622/ ). The server is IIS/6.0. Only NTLM works on that server.

I've been googling around but found nothing. I'm really stuck with NTLM.

- Huan T.