I'm good every night.

By the way, I would like to discuss about mirroring oOo and stuff like that --
TEXLive, Fx, Chrome, Notepad++, VLC,... and construct some automated page that
lists and provide on-campus mirrored links for those apps -- ideally integrated
to the right sidebar of the FSCK page :-).

That would be great, instead of having an occasionally outdated Windows/Mac
free software page.

I have previously mentioned this with Dr. Don but I think it would be nice to
have an open coversation about that.

- Huan.