Hi all,

As promised this is the installer package to create a bootable USB Flash drive
that has Parted Magic + FreeDOS + Konboot + Boot&Nuke + Several chainloaders
that I demo'ed on the last meeting, called flashmagic.

For those who is not familiar with Parted Magic, it's a nice package to check
for hardware errors, resize/backup/image partitions, recover lost files,...
FreeDOS is used for various purposes, but I guess the most useful feature is to
upgrade your BIOS. There are tons of other things that you might find them
useful. It's small, only takes ~25MB of your flash drive.

This release is very rough, dumb and will definitely *wipe* your destination
drive, so be careful with it when you specify your destination drive. Download,
unarchive (unlzma + tar -xf) and run ./create-usb DEST-DRIVE e.g. /dev/sdb.
You'll have to install syslinux either by apt-get or download and install by
yourself, but it won't chainload other OSes if you use older version on the
Ubuntu repo (3.6x?).

Also, please note that any USB key that is created by flashmagic is
self-installable so you can customize your flash drive, and clone it again by
cd to your source flash drive and run the ./create-usb script.

I really need some beta-testers who don't mind wiping their flash drives (and
hard-drives maybe?) to test it. Please review the create-usb script to make
sure that I did not do anything wrong (I don't think I do, but there are always
a chance).

Download it from here:
http://wasabim.s3.amazonaws.com/flashmagic-0.0.1.tar.lzma

Happy testing!